An exciting opportunity has presented itself within the Business Support Service for an enthusiastic and confident individual who will rise to the challenges this service presents.
Principal accountabilities for these roles include:
- To assist with the administration of applications / referrals to the Flying Start, Early Years, Child Care Offer and Families First Programmes.
- To assist in the preparation of information to professionals and families e.g. leaflets, promotional events.
- To work with Programme Co-ordinators and provide quality administrative support
- To assist in maintaining computerised databases for attendance figures and performance information used to produce statistical analysis.
- To providing main reception cover within Blaina ICC when requested.
- Ordering via the E Purchasing system.
- Updating spreadsheets and databases via data entry.
- Data entry into the Social Services database (WCCIS).
- General administration, mail, scanning, typing, photocopying, etc.
- Assisting within the wider Business Support service providing general administrative support within Adult and Childrens Services.
- To attend meetings and take detailed notes.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- To adhere to the principles of the Corporate Equality Policy and ensure commitment to Anti-Discriminatory practice.
Experience of working in a business support environment and dealing with a wide variety of requests and issues together with a rounded knowledge of Council services will be of great advantage in this role.
The position carries an Approved Casual Car User Allowance therefore access to a vehicle for work purposes is a requirement.
Thorough pre-employment screening is undertaken during the recruitment process. The postholder will be required to complete an application for a Disclosure of Criminal Records.
Closing Date: 5th December 2023 – 12 midnight
Interview Date: TBC