This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional to be our School Secretary.
In this role you will be working within a team to support the smooth running of the school behind the scenes.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced secretary with excellent organisational skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. You will also provide a strong administrative support to the school, undertaking a range of general clerical and administration duties, ensuring you have excellent interpersonal skills in order to allow you to engage with callers and visitors, students and staff in a professional and sensitive manner on a daily occasion providing all with a welcoming presence.
Experience of using a variety of computer packages such as Word and Excel are a must, and the knowledge of Bromcom pupil data base is an advantage.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- Wants the best for every child
- Has enthusiasm and passion for working with children
- Will work in partnership with colleagues and parents
We can offer:
- Being part of a positive support team
- Amazing children who are keen to learn
- CPD opportunities available and supported