Park Lane School are seeking a Bursar as part of a job share role. The role is split between 2 people, with each person having specific duties within the position.
The current vacancy responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the School budget - annual budget setting/monthly monitoring and reconciling expenditure/forecast year end projection/3 year planning
- Attend termly governor meetings to report the financial position
- Process orders and invoices in line with financial procedures
- Update the Manual of Internal Financial Procedures
- Complete the SFVS return (Schools Financial Value Standard)
We are looking for a dynamic individual who shares our vision and commitment to ensuring the very best for every child in our care. We are looking for someone with a sense of humour who is self motivated, organised and flexible and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
The successful candidate needs to have excellent organisational skills, possess excellent numeracy and literacy skills and have a passion for developing the best opportunities for children and young people with severe and complex disabilities.
24 hours per week Wednesday - Friday (Term time only - 38 weeks)
Closing date for applications is 8th December 2023.
Interviews to take place early January.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.