Talent, Resourcing and Learning Manager
Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue (LFR) are seeking an exceptional individual to play a leading role in developing their people strategies. If you are passionate about recruitment, learning and talent management and share our ethos to become a truly inclusive and diverse organisation, we'd love to hear from you.
Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue is on an exciting journey to transform our people agenda, encouraging a workplace where talent thrives, resource is optimised, and continuous learning is encouraged. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse, and continuous improvement culture. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a passionate and experienced Talent, Resourcing, and Learning Manager to join our team and lead our people strategies.
As a Talent, Resourcing, and Learning Manager at Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our workforce and nurturing a culture of continuous development. You will be responsible for the management of our talent acquisition, resourcing, and learning and development function. Your contributions will be vital in helping our employees reach their full potential and drive our company's success.
- Develop, manage, and motivate the Talent, Resourcing and Learning team.
- Work collaboratively to support and provide subject matter expert advice to the Head of Professional Development and People to develop and implement our people strategy.
- Manage and deliver talent, resourcing and learning projects, ensuring projects delivered are up to date with the latest legislative and professional practice.
- Review, design and manage our strategic workforce plan, working with external and internal stakeholders where appropriate to ensure service priorities are met.
- Oversee the full resourcing lifecycle, from selection to onboarding and develop innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies to attract talent.
- Work with the Organisational Development Training Manager to create and manage the Talent, Resourcing and Learning budget.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by bringing insights into the organisation to identify opportunities, risks, and priorities.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary of £40,221 - £44,428 we are offering;
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Sodexo Discounts and Benefits Scheme
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous leave entitlement with the option to buy more
This role also offers the flexibility of hybrid working.
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If you'd like to find out more, please contact Amy Meagher, Head of Professional Development & People, via email in the first instance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: Midnight Monday 27th November 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 18th December 2023
We look forward to receiving your application.
A Smarter Working Employer
We have embraced new ways of working and hybrid working will be a feature of this role. You will be given a nominated contractual work base and you will be required to commute to this work base when necessary. Working arrangements regarding hybrid working will be discussed as part of the appointment process.
Our technology platform and equipment is very good enabling you to connect and collaborate remotely. We require that you have in place good connectivity, and we will discuss during the recruitment process if support with this is needed.
Please be advised that this position may be subject to a criminal record check.
All candidates are advised to read the attached job information pack prior to making an application.
On occasion we receive significantly more applications than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We operate a talent pool scheme whereby candidates who are not successful on this occasion may be considered for a period of up to 3 months for equal positions.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.