Curriculum Resource Support Vacancy (Fixed Term)
Are you an aspirational teaching assistant with a passion for supporting SEND need looking for a new challenge and high-quality professional development? Would you like to work with pupils who are “polite, courteous and respectful with positive attitudes towards their learning” who “benefit from a broad, balanced and creative curriculum”? Ofsted May 2019
Dalmain Primary School is looking to appoint at least 2 Curriculum Resource Support practitioners to work at our school. The successful candidates will provide daily support in class, and work closely with the Class Teacher, SENCo and Leadership Team to tailor provision to help children reach their full potential.
We are looking for nurturing, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team who can work both autonomously as well as part of a team, and who have excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and with any level of experience – the important factor is a passion for learning, progress and achievement.
Dalmain is a successful 2 form entry community school with a diverse, caring and hard-working community of adults and children. We are passionate about balancing academic rigour in teaching and learning with creativity through a rich and broad curriculum, and are dedicated to offering our children the best educational experience possible.
Role: Curriculum Resource Support – Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Scale 3 (£28,545 - £28,977), according to experience and qualifications
Hours: 8:30-3:15pm, 5 days per week or 29 hours per week.
Contract Type: Fixed Term – ASAP or 1^st January 2024 start until the end of the academic year / July 2024 during Term Time Only.
Closing date: 12:00pm Monday 4^th December 2023
Interview date: Friday 8^th or Monday 11^th December 2023
Required: ASAP or 8^th January 2024
Location: Dalmain School, Grove Close, Brockley Rise, London SE23 1AS. Visits to the school are warmly welcome - please call the school to arrange an appointment.
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will work with children to give them access to the curriculum and deliver specific interventions, and will have:-
A love of children and a passion for making a difference to young children’s lives;
· Ability to work as part of the whole school team to deliver individual SEND provision;
· Experience of working with children from all backgrounds and with a range of educational needs, or a willingness to develop your knowledge;
· A passion for learning and achievement;
- Excellent practice with high expectations.
· Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- A thorough and up to date understanding of how young children learn.
What we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff who are passionate about what they do
- A rigorous internal and external professional development programme
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Outstanding behaviour
· A supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forward
Applications will not be considered without a completed application form.
Salary details and further information
Please see the attached job description.
Dalmain School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
The deadline for applications is 12:00pm Monday 4^th December 2023.
Please email your application to the Headteacher Erika Eisele in an envelope marked 'Private & Confidential'.
Interviews will take place on Friday 8^th or Monday 11^th December 2023. The successful candidates will start ASAP or on 8^th January 2024.
Please click link and this will take you to our website where you will find Application form and advert