Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you want to help us improve our services and utilise your skills and knowledge to make a real difference?
As an evolving and developing Business Transformation and Change Team, we are committed to working across the organisation and with stakeholders to co-design and deliver new ways of working that are data driven, sustainable and enhance the customer experience.
If you are:
- A self-starter who has demonstrable experience of delivering multiple complex projects, achieving the outlines outcomes and objectives
- A solution focussed individual that has a passion for working with a range of stakeholders including managers, teams, service users and 3rd party suppliers to transform how services are delivered to meet or exceed customer requirements
- An individual who is committed to working across the organisation to lead project delivery through the development and maintenance of constructive relationships, so that everyone involved understands and recognises the value of data and partnership working
- An individual who understands digital by design principles and how this contributes to new ways of working emerging in a project lifecycle
- An individual who is committed to working as part of a team in an agile and flexible manner
- An individual who is creative, innovative and tenacious with a thirst for driving improvements across the organisation and our Borough, in line with our priorities.
What can we offer in return? We pride ourselves on our friendliness and being a good employer with a range of benefits and employment terms and conditions to suit you. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, the opportunity for hybrid working, Local Government Pension Scheme, work life balance policies, and support for your personal development are just some of the benefits we offer.
If you would like to be part of a motivated team, that is passionate about working with each other and people internally and externally, then we would love to read your CV.