The Senior Leadership Team and Governors wish to appoint an Infant practitioner with Early Years experience to join our dedicated, supportive and friendly team of staff.
If you are someone who:
- Is passionate about enabling high quality, enjoyable, creative education.
- Has a good understanding of the the Early Years Framework and curriculum.
- Has a good understanding of continuous provision.
- Is committed to help all pupils reach their true potential.
- Enjoys working in and contributing to a team of like-minded individuals.
- Is open to new ideas and enjoys learning themselves.
- Is dynamic and enthusiastic.
We will offer you:
- Constant support from your colleagues, the leadership team and the Governors.
- A team of friendly, passionate and supportive staff.
- Inquisitive, creative and hard-working children.
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a teacher.
- An environment where all children can thrive academically, socially and emotionally.
- A school where wellbeing is not only a key value of our school but is at the heart of our ethos and practice, for both staff and children.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in our happy, caring, supportive and high achieving school, please download the application form from our website www.furzeplattinfantschool.co.uk or alternatively request an application pack from the school.
Furze Platt Primary Federation is proud to host and lead ECT training within RBWM.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 27 November 2023
Interviews: Friday 1 December 2023
Furze Platt Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment.This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.