TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 2 FOR YEAR 1 CLASS – 26.25hrs
FIXED TERM TO 31 AUG 2024 (To be reviewed)
PAY BAND D / SCP 5-6
£21,575 - £21,968 Per annum, pro rata
(Actual Salary - £13,916 - £14,170)
To commence ASAP/Jan 2024
The Governing Body of St Albert’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced, motivated, creative and caring teaching assistant with an enthusiasm for enriching the lives of young children in our Year 1 class.
The successful candidate must :
- be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
- be committed to developing children’s language and communication skills.
- be committed to our inclusive and caring environment and the achievement of every pupil in our care.
- have high expectations and standards.
- be flexible and able to work as part of a dedicated and committed team.
- have Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or above.
- have experience in the classroom and able to work independently using your own initiative.
- be dedicated to ensuring children make academic and pastoral progress.
The School can offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive working environment and the successful candidate will join a strong teaching team.
St Albert’s is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory references.
Closing date: 24 Nov 2023 12 Noon
Short listing: 24 Nov 2023
Interviews: 4 Dec 2023
We would invite you to look at our school website and Twitter @StalbertsRc
For further details and a recruitment pack please contact Miss Jewell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned by post or email to the School by the closing date
‘By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’