Full or part time Key Stage 2 Teacher • Commencing April 2024 (or sooner if available)
The Senior Leadership Team and Governors wish to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner to join Furze Platt Junior School, part of Furze Platt Primary Federation. At Furze Platt Junior School, we strive to provide an environment that encourages and celebrates a passion for learning.
If you are someone who:
• Is passionate about enabling high quality, enjoyable, creative education.
• Is committed to help all pupils reach their true potential.
• Enjoys working in and contributing to a team of like-minded individuals.
• Is open to new ideas and enjoys learning themselves.
• Is dynamic and enthusiastic.
We will offer you:
• Constant support from your colleagues, the leadership team and the Governors.
• A team of friendly, passionate and supportive staff.
• Inquisitive, creative and hard-working children.
• Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a teacher.
• An environment where all children can thrive academically, socially and emotionally.
• A school where wellbeing is not only a key value of our school but is at the heart of our ethos and practice, for both staff and children.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our team, please download the application form from our school websites. The children would be delighted to meet you and show you around.
Furze Platt Primary Federation is proud to host and lead ECT training within RBWM.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 10am Monday 27 November 2023
Interview: Thursday 30 November 2023
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.