Royal Greenwich Trust School, part of the University Schools Trust, is proud to be an inclusive 11-18 school at the heart of our local community.
In 2017, RGTS was established with an initial cohort of year 7 students with a sixth form provision and in 2020 we opened our brand new £14 million wing.
In October 2022, Ofsted judged us to be a GOOD school across all areas within the framework.
“Leaders are ambitious for pupils.”
“Behaviour is typically good and well managed. This ensures that pupils feel safe and are kept safe.”
“Pupils are expected to work hard and focus on their learning.”
“Pupils at Royal Greenwich Trust School enjoy positive and purposeful working relationships with their teachers and other staff.”
Due to the expansion of our Inclusion Faculty we are looking to appoint an Higher Level Teaching Assistant. This appointment presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in shaping the future of our learning community within our Inclusion Team.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and three sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
• Unrelenting in your pursuit of excellence in all aspects of your practice
• Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
• Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
• Be an integral part of a growing school/Trust with potential for career development
• Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
Early applications are appreciated, as interviews will be scheduled upon receipt of suitable applications.
If you have any queries please contact out HR team email@example.com
Please not we do not accept CV’s alone, nor do we accept applications via agency.
In accordance with our Company Policies and KCSIE guidelines set out by the Department for Education, a background check will be carried out on your online digital presence. For this we use a third-party professional screening partner, SP Index (www.sp-index.com), experienced in processing personal data for the purpose of such checks.
The scope of such checks will include all online open-source information, but specifically:
- Up to 10 years online history
- Social and professional networking and media
- Blogs & vlogs
- News and media reports
- Information displayed publicly online by 3rd parties
- Any other relevant open-source information available
You can find out more about how these checks are carried out and how your personal data will be used at https://sp-index.com/privacy-policy/.