Are you an experienced professional with a passion for improving the quality of Adult Social Care? Do you have a knack for strategic thinking, data analysis, and team leadership? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
West Northamptonshire is seeking a strategic lead to drive quality improvement across our Adult Social Care commissioning function. This role will be instrumental in shaping the future of our local Adult Social Care market, developing quality initiatives, and ensuring high standards and sustainability across our Health and Care provisions.Our benefits
We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees, these include:
- Generous annual leave entitlement starting at 28 days annual leave per year, 29 days for senior managers (pro rata, depending on how many hours per week you work), plus bank holidays. An additional 5 days, linked to continuous service, and ability to purchase up to 6 weeks additional leave per year.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Local Government Pension Scheme plus immediate life cover (3 times your annual salary from day one) and ill-health protection.
- Employee discounts with local and national retailers, days out, finance, health and beauty, travel and eating out plus lots more.
- Car Lease scheme
- Payment of professional subscription / membership - If your job description requires that you are registered with or are a member of a professional body, WNC will pay for your professional subscription or membership fees.
- Employee Assistance Programme - We have an employee support programme run by Health Assured, an independent, external organisation. Health Assured is available for you and your immediate family members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and includes telephone counselling, legal advice, bereavement support and medical information.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- A variety of flexible working options to support your work/life balance, including full or part time, term time, 9-day fortnight, etc. (subject to business needs).
- Our West Ways of Working – We want our workforce to thrive, and we equip our employees with the right technology to support hybrid and collaborative working, on or off site, depending on the role.
- Making a difference - If you want to use your skills and experience with an organisation that are genuinely invested in making a difference, are committed to improving people's lives, and whose success has a direct impact on the wellbeing of your family, friends and people in your local area, then West Northamptonshire Council is the place for you.
The key responsibilities will be to lead all aspects of quality across market areas, monitoring and escalating issues to Senior Management as required.
Develop and implement quality frameworks in collaboration with Public Health and the ICB for joint working initiatives.
Establish effective partnerships with key stakeholders to maximise resources and reduce duplication.
Manage and supervise teams, ensuring the delivery of service area KPI’s and outcomes.
Utilise data intelligence and audit processes to gain an accurate picture of service quality and target resources effectively.About you
The post holder will need to have proven experience and knowledge in Adult Social Care environments, particularly in a role focused on quality monitoring and managing diverse teams.
A Strong presentation and analysis skills to drive market improvement and establish operational relationships with key partners.
A solution-driven professional who thrives in a busy environment and adopts a positive approach to challenges.
An eye for detail to ensure clear communications and adherence to contractual standards.
Proven ability to streamline processes and maximise efficiency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in improving the quality of Adult Social Care in West Northamptonshire. If you are a dynamic and experienced leader with a commitment to excellence, we would like to hear from you.
Apply today and help us shape the future of the West Northants Adult Social Care Market.About us
We’re a new council, following one of the largest shake-ups in local government reform in recent history. As a new authority, we’re embarking on an exciting journey to deliver exceptional services for our residents, customers and communities.
Our vision at West Northamptonshire Council is ‘to make West Northants a great place to live, work, visit and thrive’. We truly stand by this and work hard every day to make this a reality. Our corporate values, THRIVE, stand for: Trust, High Performance, Respect, Innovate and Empower, they underpin everything we do and how we deliver services.
Hear more from our Chief Executive, Anna Earnshaw, about what it's like to work at West Northants Council https://youtu.be/lV0EfeUF4aU
At West Northants Council, it’s about our people. People who thrive with ambition, bubble with new ideas, demand better ways of working, caring about every detail, and who never shy away from a challenge. Our culture is a gateway for new experiences. A place to forge new opportunities. To empower you in your career and unite you with like-minded people.
When potential is unlocked, talent thrives.
Choose a career that offers you a true sense of achievement, fills you with pride and challenges you in a positive way, every day.
West Northants Council, where careers thrive.