Scale 2 -3
(£24,012 - £25,212 pro rata. Actual £14,711 to £15,446 – subject to inflationary increase)
Permanent contract with immediate start
25 hours a week (Term Time only).
Woodside Primary Academy is an “Outstanding” school based in Walthamstow.
Our staff are committed in ensuring that our children get the best possible education. We work hard to ensure that all children feel cared for and are supported on their learning journey. We strive to meet the needs of individual children and support them in becoming enthusiastic and successful learners.
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, motivated and friendly person to join a committed Catering team.
The Cook will be responsible for managing a team of catering and kitchen. The potential candidate will need to:
- Be experienced in supporting a team
- Be enthusiastic
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to work effectively within a team
- Display initiative
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
In return, we can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff.
- As part of the REAch2 employees’ benefits scheme we offer access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family.
- “Perks at Work scheme”.
Application packs are available from our school website: www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com or by emailing the school on; email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 4 October 2023.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 9 October 2023.
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.