Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 31 per week, term-time only (Potential additional hours)
LSA with experience of working with children in KS1 / KS2 required for November start.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is willing to assist with breakfast club and after school provision.
- Is committed to promoting high standards of pupil achievement and progress.
- Is well organised, innovative, creative, and motivating.
- Is able to react positively to challenges.
- Is able to work under pressure.
- Preferably has a relevant NVQ qualification.
- A dynamic and rapidly improving school.
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Well behaved and motivated children
You are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.