Introducing ourselves: Ursuline Catholic Primary School is a large 2 form entry primary school with 409 pupils currently on roll, situated in Blundellsands. www.ursulineprimary.co.uk
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a 1:1 Teaching Assitants to join an enthusiastic and dedicated team at Ursuline Catholic Primary School. The Governors and Headteacher of Ursuline warmly invite applications for the post of a KS2 1:1 Teaching Assistants to work with a child with additional needs, starting ASAP
We are seeking to appoint someone who is energetic, talented and ambitious and who can inspire, challenge, motivate and support both children and colleagues.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference
- Is an excellent teaching assistant with a proven SEND record
- Understands the needs of young children
- Has an interest and experience of suporting children with additional needs
- Believes that you can make a difference to the outcomes for children
- Is able to inspire and motivate
- Has high expectations of learning, behaviour and care for all children.
- Enjoys supporting children’s learning and demonstrates the ability to help maintain a stimulating learning environment for children and a determination to make learning fun and relevant
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards
- Is committed to the whole school community and is prepared to be actively involved in the wider aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- highly committed, talented enthusiastic and professional staff
- children who are eager to learn
- a commitment to continuous professional development
- a committed and supportive Governing Body
- a happy and growing school
Applicants should demonstrate an understanding of how to support children with social and communication, and sensory needs.
Closing date Wednesday 27th September12.00pm
Shortlisting Wednesday 27th September afternoon
Interviews Friday 29th September 2023
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of work this post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.