The crisis response service (CRS) is a multi disciplinary team of professionals from many disciplines providing a response within 2 hours of referral from 8am – 8pm, 7 days per week, 365 days including Bank Holidays. Delivery will be provided to all care environments (including care homes) for over 18s to maintain people in their usual place of residence and avoid hospital admission.
Should have access to a vehicle or equivalent mobility.
This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks, which may be required of the post holder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken.
- To assist the service user with their personal care, offer practical assistance and advice within an enabling approach.
- To provide intervention and support following Care Line call request
- To promote and support the use of Assistive Technology to maximise impendence
- Assist in identifying service user and carer’s needs and aspirations and contribute to the development of person centre support plans.
- To maintain accurate and appropriate records and complete documentation in accordance with the service policy and procedures, professional standards and satisfy legal requirements including medicines management
- Actively participate in supervision and My Time and demonstrate an active commitment to continuous personal development by attending relevant training and development opportunities including team meetings
- To be aware of the appropriate action to be taken in emergency situations including acting as an alerter in safeguarding issues
- To work with other professionals to promote independence and assist in the achievement of service user outcomes
- Comply with risk assessment and actions identified to manage those risks any newly identified risks to be recorded and reported to the Senior Crisis Response Officer
- Adhere to KMBC health and safety policy and procedures
The successful applicants will require the knowledge and understanding of Health & Social Care Organisations including experience of working to national care standards. And a qualification at NVQ Level II in Care or a related subject or equivalent.
For an informal discussion please contact:
Crisis Response -Joanne O'Neil on 0151 443 4662
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note applications cannot be considered without the completion of the form in full