Senior Estates Surveyor
Grade 3 - £37,261 to £43,516 dependant on experience + benefit allowance of £2,073.00.
Permanent - 37 Hours per week
Hastings Borough Council are seeking a Senior Estates Surveyor to undertake the day to day management of the Council’s non-operational land and property portfolio and to provide a professional and efficient estates and valuation service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Chartered Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) or equivalent
- Have experience providing an efficient and cost effective estates service
- Have experience in negotiations in respect to acquisitions, disposals and lettings
- Have good knowledge of estates management practices
- Have a good general understanding of the role of property within a major organisation.
For more information on the Job Description and Person Specification please see the attached document.
Closing Date - 04/10/2023 at 12:00pm
Interview Date - TBD
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.