Branston Community Academy is an 11-18 comprehensive located on the outskirts of the beautiful cathedral city of Lincoln.
We are seeking to recruit a highly dedicated Teacher of Geography for January 2024. You will need to be passionate about the subject and be a motivated, enthusiastic practitioner willing to contribute fully to our curricular and extra-curricular programmes. This is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced or Early Career Teacher to join our successful department.
TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY – PART-TIME (0.6)
Required for January 2024
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner able to sustain and develop our:
• Commitment to personal development and our Academy values
• Commitment to professional growth and development in a supportive, collaborative setting
• Passion for enabling all students to build knowledge to achieve their full potential
• Determination to provide a student experience of value now and in future
• Excellence in teaching and learning
• Commitment to raising standards
• Collaborative and forward-thinking department
The Academy offers:
• Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Hot and Cold food available to purchase onsite
• Free on site car parking and secure cycle store
• Cycle to work scheme
Application pack and further details from firstname.lastname@example.org
Or tel: 01522 880400
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th September 2023 – 12 noon
Branston Community Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff share this commitment.
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical, reference and social media checks.
All Pre-employment checks are in line with "Keeping Children Safe in Education"
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.