Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 10 per week (Term time only)
We are looking for a self-motivated and dependable individual to join our team, who will be required to:
- Set up and clear away the dining hall.
- Supervise children whilst eating lunch.
- Supervise children on the playground.
- Work as part of a team.
- A dynamic and rapidly improving school.
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Well behaved and motivated children
You are warmly encouraged to visit the school.
This council and its schools recruit according to the council’s Recruitment, Policy and Procedure and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Closing Date: 25th September 2023
Interview Date: TBC