Deputy Head Teacher
Pay Scale L7 – L11
Salary: £51,470 - £56,796
Westvale Primary School is a one form entry primary school. We are a school where staff and pupil strive for excellence and care for all.
The Governing Body of Westvale Primary school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, positive, and caring Deputy Head Teacher, to help lead and inspire the School Community in delivering high expectations and standards.
We are looking for someone who will: -
- Possess the required attributes in the attached job description.
- Have experience of working in a primary school at Senior Leadership or Deputy Head level
- Be professional and committed inspiring and motivating pupils and staff.
- To help lead the staff to shape the teaching and learning within the school.
- To work as part of the Senior Leadership Team to provide inclusive and high-quality education.
- Work collaboratively with the governing body and the wider school community.
Westvale Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of our children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. In joining our school, you will join a team of dedicated professionals, committed to safeguarding children and their families’. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of edibility to work in the UK.
By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’
Please contact the school office if you would like to arrange a visit to the school for further information.
Application packs are available at www.westvaleprimary.co.uk
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school via email: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22 September 2023
Shortlisting of Candidates: Tuesday 26 September 2023
Interview date: Monday 02, Tuesday 03 October 2023