Alderman’s Green Primary School
Alderman’s Green Road
Grade 4 - £21968 - £25409
Permanent – 37 hours per week
Term time plus 10 days (40 weeks)
The Triumph Multi-Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced and pro-active person to fulfil the role of Administration Assistant at Alderman’s Green Primary School. This role is vital to enable teaching staff to concentrate on delivering the highest possible learning outcomes for our children. The successful candidate will be flexible and motivated to provide an efficient administration service, in a busy environment. You will need to be a team player and be prepared to provide support and assistance for a wide range of queries and requests from our parents, staff and visitors.
Key Roles will include:
• Responsibility for Admissions – both rising 5’s and in-year admissions
• Nursery Admissions and procedures
• After school clubs
• Mini reports/ end of year reports
• Arranging awards assemblies/ producing certificates
• Processing Purchase Orders/ reconciling deliveries
• Assisting with attendance and recording late children
• Arranging and supporting with school events (Summer fair/ School photo day/ flu vaccinations)
• Administration of children’s dietary requirements producing lanyards
Who are we looking for?
We can offer you:
• An environment where children and adults thrive and you can be proud of the work that you do to make a difference to our children.
• A happy and calm school that puts relationships first; children, staff and parents all report that they are happy and value the work that Alderman’s Green does.
• Every day will be different; a fulfilling role with lots of support but also challenge!
• The opportunity to work in a supportive and effective well established team of professionals.
• Future opportunities to develop your career working within Alderman’s Green and across the Trust and to work in partnership with and share good practice amongst other schools.
At Alderman’s Green we work as a team to ensure that all of our children achieve the best quality learning experiences that we can provide. We work together to provide support and professional challenge to ensure that all adults and children are happy and thrive. We are a school that expects the best of everyone because our children deserve the very best . Our school promotes an enthusiasm for learning and achievement. We provide our staff with high quality CPD opportunities in order that we can all be the best that we can be.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please make an appointment by calling the school on 024 7668 8918 and asking for Chanell Morris.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and promoting children’s welfare. This post is subject to all the relevant pre-employment checks set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education, including an enhanced DBS certificate with a barred-list check.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
To apply, please download the application form below and return to email@example.com by Monday 25th September 12 noon.
Closing date: Monday 25th September 2023 12 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.