Do you have experience of working with young people aged 3 – 11?
Are you an enthusiastic and committed HLTA looking to join a warm and welcoming school?
St Norbert's School is looking for High Level Teaching Assistant to join the school.
You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. This role covers all our PPA subject leadership cover in addition to KS2 TA support for intervention and booster session.
There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
This is a permanent part time role, working for 26.25 hours per week, term time only.
St Norbert’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is a Primary school and is located in Spalding. We are an Ofsted-rated Good school.
We are part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, bringing together the 36 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
• Hold a recognised HLTA qualification.
• Demonstrate a secure curriculum knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the Teaching Assistant role.
• Communicate effectively with other staff members and pupils.
• Be able to inspire and enthuse students and colleagues.
• Be committed to achieving excellent results.
Why work for us?
At the St Norbert’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, we offer:
• A salary of £14,718 - £16,426 per annum (OLOL Band 4)
• Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment
• Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
• Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
• Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle-to-work scheme
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 01755 722889. Visits are warmly welcomed.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form located on our vacancies page: Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Closing Date: Monday 25 September 2023 at 9.00am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks including online searches are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.
We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.