Paid weeks per year: 45.05 inclusive of holiday entitlement
6 hours per week term time
Start date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated School Office Administrator, to join our busy team.
Peter Gladwin School is a popular and over-subscribed one form entry school situated in the heart of Portslade old village.
About the role
Responsibilities will vary but include:
- Reception duties
- Answering general telephone calls
- Pupil first aid/welfare duties
- Clerical/admin support
- General admin procedures
- Maintain manual and computerised records / management information systems
- Maintain and collate pupil reports
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail and distribute accordingly
- Provide general advice and guidance go staff, pupils and others
- Demonstrable experience of clerical/admin work (Good ICT skills – Word, Excel)
- SIMS/Scholarpack – Knowledge of using software package (preferable but not essential)
Peter Gladwin Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Further information and an application pack can be obtained from the School Office or by e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 22 September 2023
Interview date: Tuesday 3 October 2023
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Drove Road, Portslade, BN41 2PA, firstname.lastname@example.org
School Office: 01273 916592
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.