Birmingham Youth Offending Service (BYOS) is in the middle of an exciting and extensive modernisation programme. We are creating a progressive, creative, energetic, and inspiring Service that is equipped to understand and reduce offending behaviour amongst children and we are looking for the right people to help us to achieve this.
We are seeking to appoint a Data Quality Officer To facilitate use of l.T Systems in the Youth Offending Service with particular reference to current and future systems.
To develop systems to audit and produce statistical information with the aim of improving quality standards and meeting inspection requirements.
We require an applicant with significant experience of
- Cross partnership working in a public sector environment whilst working with internal/ external auditors and working within a quality assurance framework.
- Working with frontline staff to address issues of accurate recording within computer systems.
- Training staff in the operation of computer systems as it relates to accuracy and data quality.
- Handling, manipulating and analysing multiple large datasets from different statutory partners.
- Understanding of data sharing and experience of working within GDPR guidelines.
We are looking for individuals:
- Who are passionate, motivated and enthusiastic about delivering high quality, creative services to children, families and victims.
- With significant experience in IT Systems and skills matched to the job description and person specification. Familiarity with Excel and Power Bi would be advantageous.
- Committed to work with and alongside others, to learn, innovate and drive forward improvements.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive rewards, including salary
- Generous Annual Leave allocation
- Various additional employee benefits
- Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A commitment to your personal learning and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To find out more about 'Our Offer' to you, please click HERE
YOS Data Quality & Training Officer
Employer: Birmingham Children’s Trust
Salary: GR3 - £23,194 - £29,439
Location: City Wide, Birmingham
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: 36.50 per week
DBS Check: Enhanced
If you are interested in having a conversation about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
We actively deliver services that are culturally responsive to the needs of the children, parents, and carers we work with to deliver equality, diversity and inclusivity in all we do.
Closing Date for positions is Sunday 22nd October 2023.
How to Apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form