Job Title: Senior Support Officer
Location: Hybrid worling
Starting Salary: £23,630 with the opportunity to progress to £26,845 per annum - Pay increase pending
Hours: 37 hours per week
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Are you a tenacious and driven administrator for multi-faceted teams and departments?
If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join and support our team of application development and business analysis experts, enabling corporate-wide and department specific changes to drive efficiency and ensure the best use of technology and application solution development.
The purpose of this role is to manage the provision of a full range of administrative duties for individuals and teams across our Business Applications Management function. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Provision of professional support to senior officers, undertaking ambassadorial role dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, first point of contact for Senior Managers
- Co-ordination and minuting of key working groups, boards and team meetings
- Diary management and monitoring of key staff members
- Management of intranet pages and key communication channels, including generation of ideas for improvements
- Undertaking research work, compiling reports/briefings, assessing impact of changes and making recommendations
- Overseeing utilisation and provision of expertise in software packages such as Microsoft Office, production of documentation according to local procedures and statutory/ legal requirements
The Business Applications Management function leads and supports organisation-wide transformation, improvement and upgrade projects. In this role, you will be involved in supporting colleagues who are working alongside and supporting all business areas within the organisation to meet business requirement and make best use of technology capability. Imperative to this role will be a deep understanding of the work, priorities and business drives of each team within BAM, which we will facilitate and provide opportunities for you to acquire.
1. Highly organised and competent using Microsoft Office.
2. Confident to be the first point of contact for managers, with excellent customer care and communication skills to work with colleagues across the organisation.
3. Interested in communications and a desire to keep colleagues up to date.
4. Self-motivated, professional and approachable, whilst providing excellent team support, drive and best practice at all times.
5. Understanding of the importance of attention to detail.
If you want to be part of a multi-faceted unit that is at the heart of supporting, influencing and effecting business and technology change that delivers significant improvements to systems and service users across the organisation and Hertfordshire, we’d love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 22.09.2023
Interview Date: 10.10.2023
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or on: 01992 588731