Maternity Cover for a Class Teacher. The successful candidate will be a member of a strong team of teachers and support staff with a class of delightful children.
- A positive, caring and creative atmosphere
- An excellent working environment and supportive staff team
- A commitment to continued professional development and career pathways
- A commitment to work life balance
The school has a culture of developing and rewarding potential through continuing professional development. We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is strongly rooted in the needs of our pupils and our value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.Who are we looking for?
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic teacher to join our vibrant and dedicated team to cover a maternity vacancy from November to August 2024. You should have:
- a commitment to make a difference to children’s lives through education
- secure subject knowledge in Key Stage 1
- the drive to enable children to find their talents and passions through an inclusive approach
- positive behaviour management strategies and demonstrate a compassionate and restorative approach to dealing with behaviours
- the skills to plan and deliver a creative, engaging and effective learning curriculum
- a passion to provide enriching learning experiences which expand the children’s horizons
- the knowledge and skills to apply assessment for learning
- a dedication to actively contribute to school life and the wider community
- a sense of humour, positive outlook and a kind heart
- a commitment to your own professional learning which is supported by a dedicated leadership team
We are delighted that you are interested in a teaching post at Willenhall Community Primary School. We are a committed and diverse group of teachers and support staff, unified in our approach to ensuring that our pupils become the best they can be. We do this with the belief that all pupils, can achieve excellent outcomes when surrounded and supported by skilled teachers with high expectations.
We know that learning in primary school can transform a child's life and we aim to make the difference for our children.
Our school offers you:
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A collaborative and supportive team
- A commitment to staff welfare and work-life balance
- A strong culture of professional development to support staff to achieve highly and enjoy a successful career
Willenhall Community Primary School is a two-form entry school, with a 68 place Nursery, situated on the southern edge of Coventry. The school serves an area of high social deprivation but a community with a strong spirit.
Start Date: 6th November 2023
Closing Date: 24th September 2023
Interview Date: 3rd October 2023
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit our school, please email to book an appointment email@example.com
Willenhall Community Primary School
St James Lane
Coventry, CV3 3DB
Tel: 024 76302004
Head teacher: Mrs Mclean
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre employment check with effect 1 Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.