The Care Charging & Monitoring Team are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and flexible person to join our busy, friendly team on a fixed term contract basis for up to 12 months.
About the role
Under the supervision of the Care Charging and Client Debt Manager the post holder will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Council’s authorised Providers are paid accurately and in accordance with the relevant Contract.
- Ensuring applicable charges are passed to the Service User in a timely and accurate manner to maximise income for the Council.
- Monitoring service delivery levels in line with commissioned services.
- Implementing the non-residential charging policies in relation to various Care Services commissioned by the Council.
- Advising and assisting Service Users and colleagues with queries/issues relating to charges.
Our new system of agile working means that although your work base will be the Town Hall, Weston-super-Mare, you will also be able to work from home.
Want to know more and apply?
For an informal discussion, please contact Sharon Brigden, Care Charging & Client Debt Manager on 01275 888679.
Visit www.n-somerset.gov.uk/jobs to download an application pack and apply online.
Anticipated interview date: Week commencing Monday 09 October 2023.
North Somerset Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of our community regardless of age, disability, sex, race, religion, belief, or sexual orientation. North Somerset Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
North Somerset Council – Open, Fairer, Greener.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.