Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
Community Health & Social Care Services in Redbridge
Are you looking for a career in an integrated health and social care service?
Would you like to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, providing joined up services for people in Redbridge?
London Borough of Redbridge and NELFT NHS Foundation Trust are looking for motivated, skilled professionals to join our multi-disciplinary teams. We are particularly interested in:
- Qualified Social Workers
About Community Health and Social Care services in Redbridge
Community Health and Social Care teams consist of district nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, occupational therapists, MH workers, LD workers. We work in partnership with other health and social care teams such as specialist nursing or children services. This integrated way of working allows us to deliver high quality person centred services that meet the needs of the local residents. Our services are innovative and rewarding for both clients and the workers.
An enhanced ‘front door’ with a single point of access providing
- Comprehensive advice and signposting informed by good local knowledge;
- Rapid processing of health and social care referrals
- Crisis and quick intervention where necessary; and
- Initial well-being assessment delivered by skilled Wellbeing Officers.
Locality based multi-disciplinary teams in four localities that deliver
- A clear pathway developed with stakeholders including people who use the service.
- A focus on person centred holistic support planning to maintain independence by promoting health and wellbeing;
- A joint assessment approach, which covers both health and social care needs; and a single point of contact for people and their carers
- Care co-ordination
- People Matter Approach through 3 conversation model.
To apply for this post, you must submit an online application form along with uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Ambitious for Redbridge
All short-listed applicants will need to demonstrate proof of right to work in the UK. At the London Borough of Redbridge, we receive a high volume of great-quality applicants, we therefore may close a vacancy earlier than advertised. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment and welcome applications from qualified applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, colour, race, religion, or belief.