Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service and ensuring the best possible outcome is delivered? Are you a good team player? Do you have a willingness to learn? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Be part of our thriving Revenues team to assist in the registration, billing and recovery processes for Council Tax and Business Rates. You will Interact with customers across multiple channels to process customer requests and queries, manage Council Tax accounts, apply the correct discounts and exemptions as well as making and monitoring arrangements, undertaking the relevant recovery action required.
The successful candidate will have current or recent experience in a customer contact area, preferably with a Revenues background, and have a good level of IT competency.
We offer an excellent package of benefits including:
- Competitive starting salary £22,361
- Full training
- Career development opportunities
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- A generous annual leave entitlement starting at 26 days annual leave per year and increasing with service
- Employee benefits including free eye test and flu vaccination
- Discounted membership at local leisure centres
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
For further information about the role please see the Job Description.
Closing date for applications is 20th September at noon.