Undertake, normally as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within the building they work in and to ensure that they are kept clean and in hygienic condition.
- Cleaning, washing, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
- Emptying of litterbins.
- Maintain service standards.
- Polishing and dusting of designated areas (which may include toilets and shower areas).
- Report absence/sickness to the supervisor
- Report all accidents/incidents to the supervisor
- Attend appropriate departmental training courses to improve effectiveness.
- Ensure observe fire drills and precautions
- Reporting items of defect in building structure or equipment to site manager
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROVISION
Working on behalf of the Authority in a manner, which does not present any significant risks to health and safety of themselves and/or others and is in compliance with health and safety legislation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
Numerate and Literate
Due to the nature of the job a successful Criminal Records Check is required.
For futher information please contact Carol on 07583048248.
Please note that all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for these jobs (as given in the Person Specification) and who want to apply under the Disability Confident Scheme will be invited to interview.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s (unless specified on the advert).
Please fully complete the online application form.