Leadership Salary Range L6 - L10
£50,122 - £55,360
Required for 1st January 2024
The Governing Body of St Aidan’s Catholic Primary School invite applications from outstanding and inspirational teachers, with proven leadership and management skills, to play a pivotal role as Deputy Headteacher in our wonderful school. This is an exciting challenge for a practising Catholic who can show commitment to maintaining and developing our Catholic ethos and work closely with our Headteacher to drive school improvement.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of the role of Deputy Headteacher and work in partnership with colleagues, parents, governors, external agencies and the wider school community.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills to inspire children and colleagues.
- Outstanding classroom teaching and effective assessment procedures.
- Effective leadership experience and a commitment to drive school improvement.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop and enhance your skills and experience whilst working with the Headteacher to forge an effective and dynamic leadership team.
- A happy, friendly and welcoming community with a positive and caring Catholic ethos.
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn and achieve.
- A supportive Governing Body committed to the ongoing success of the school.
St Aidan’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Applications must be made on the CES application form which can be downloaded from the Catholic Education Service Website: www.cesew.org.uk. Completed application forms should be sent directly to the Headteacher, Miss Kathryn Fitzsimmons, via our SBM, Mrs Nahida Molloy, Nahida.email@example.com by the closing date.
We warmly encourage visits to the school in September. Please contact our school office on 0151 477 8370 to book a tour.
Closing Date: Friday 6th October 2023
Shortlisting: Friday 6th October 2023
Interview: Tuesday 10th October 2023