Customer Service Assistant
Casual working hours, as and when required. Varying shifts Monday – Sunday
Post number 17592
An opportunity has arisen within Sefton Council for a Receptionist to be based at Bootle Leisure Centre. You will work as part of a team of Customer Services Assistants providing front of house services in a busy leisure centre. The ideal candidate will be flexible to adapt to different customer situations, possess incredible customer service skills, with an approachable and friendly manner.
Your role will be to meet and greet all visitors, serving customers, answering calls, cash handling and dealing with membership and general enquiries, appointments, and bookings. Ability to deliver a positive and memorable customer experience, always keen to delight customers and improve their experience. Personable and able to adapt to different situations. Importantly, you'll ensure the smooth running of reception.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience of dealing face to face with customers in a busy environment
- Passion for customer care
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A polite telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and spoken
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Greet and Book-in Customers on a computerised booking system
- Deal with Cash transactions and office administration duties
- Ensure a continuous availability of customer information
- Undertake appropriate administrative, clerical, statistical and daily financial routines, and maintain all records to comply with designated requirements.
- Flexible to work additional hours if required.
- IT competent
- Previous experience in front of house, busy customer service environment preferred
This post will involve evening and week-end work, which will be integrated into the operational rota. Applicants must apply on-line – CV’s will not be accepted.
WHILST THIS HAS AN EXTENDED CLOSING DATE THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED REGUALRLY AND INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE THROUGHOUT THE ADVERTISING PERIOD.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s (unless specified on the advert).
Please fully complete the online application form.