Primary Class Teacher
Primary Class Teacher
Friday 9th June 2023
Applications from Early Career Teachers are welcome.
The Federated Schools of St Joseph’s wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate class teacher to join our wonderful schools. St Joseph’s Infants and Juniors are happy, vibrant and caring schools in the heart of Leyton. We have a dedicated team of staff, and a supportive leadership team, who work closely together to make our schools such a special place to learn and grow.
With a newly refurbished school and outstanding outdoor facilities, The Federated Schools of St Joseph’s is a wonderful place to teach and an inspirational place for pupils. With strong links to English Learning Hub, Maths Learning Hub, and North East London, we offer excellent CPD opportunities for both Early Career Teachers and experienced staff. We adopt the principle of nurturing and growing our own staff to become successful leaders and offer good promotional opportunities across the Federation. We are exceptionally proud of our schools and you are warmly invited to visit our schools to our wonderful schools in action.
We can offer:
- Warm, happy and vibrant schools where everyone feels welcomed and valued;
- A supportive leadership team who takes into account staff wellbeing and workload;
- A caring and positive school community underpinned by our Catholic ethos;
- Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
- Enthusiastic, positive, and well behaved pupils who enjoy coming to school;
- A professional, creative, friendly and innovative teaching environment;
- Capable and proficient Teaching Assistants;
- Supportive governors and parents and strong links with St. Joseph’s Parish;
- Staff committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged and supported to succeed;
- A good work and home balance.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- A caring professional who is fully committed to safeguarding the children in our care;
- A passionate and enthusiastic class teacher who demonstrates the ability to inspire a love for learning in children to enable them to succeed;
- A dedicated teacher who is committed to their own professional development and working with others to support their own practice and teaching pedagogy;
- Committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Proactive in working successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
- Able to deliver personalised learning to meeting the needs, abilities and aspirations of all our pupils.
How to apply
We are looking forward to welcoming a new class teacher to our schools. Our position is open to Catholic and non-Catholic teachers who are supportive of our Catholic Ethos. Please visit our website: www.stjosephsinfantleyton.co.uk where you can view our welcome download information and application forms.
This is a great opportunity for someone new to teaching or someone more experienced in their role to join our dedicated team in our journey towards becoming an outstanding school. We offer great support and professional development for all our teachers, where the mental health and wellbeing of our pupils and staff remains paramount.
For further details please contact Mrs Maria Power on 0208 539 3000 or email the school office at: email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms provided. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Completed application forms can be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 9th June 2023 12:00 pm
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.