Assistant IT Technician
Assistant IT Technician (School)
Would you like a new challenge in outstanding friendly and supportive special schools committed to teamwork?
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team, focused on providing the very best education within our community.
We are looking for Assistant IT Technician to work within the operations team to provide technical IT assistance to students and staff across the federation.
Assistant IT Technician
Start date: 1st September 2023 (or as soon as possible)
Contract type: Temporary, with possibility of permanent for the right candidate
Grade: 4 SCP 9 Salary: £21,968
Hours: 37 Hours
Weeks: 52 weeks (24 days holidays plus bank holidays)
Closing Date for applications to be submitted -Thursday 29 June 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 3 July 2023
Lincoln St Christopher’s and St Francis Federation cater for students and pupils between the ages of 3-19 with a range of complex needs and disabilities, including physical and medical needs.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of working in a similar role or willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Intune or willingness to develop skills.
- Experience of working with Windows devices and Apple iPads.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals.
- A drive to ensure children receive the appropriate support to achieve their potential.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Resilience and patience
- A willingness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- A full UK driving license.
In return, we will provide:
- Amazing pupils
- An extremely strong and supportive team of colleagues
- Professional development with opportunities to develop strengths and skills.
- An excellent atmosphere and work environment
If you have an interest and would like to learn more, please call (01522 528378) and ask to speak to Ashley Moat.
Visits to school are positively encouraged, please contact email@example.com .
Our application form and job description are available on our website – www.lincolnstchristophers.com .
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you have not heard from us by Friday 21st July 2023 then you have not been successful on this occasion, but we thank you for your application.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks. All pre-employment checks are in line with “Keeping Children Safe in Education.” Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Federation.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.