Marston Thorold’s CE Charity Primary School are looking for an Administrative Assistant to start from September 2023.
We are looking for someone:
• who is caring, enthusiastic and innovative,
• who is flexible and motivated,
• who highly organised, friendly, positive and kind,
• who is a good team player and able to work well as part of a supportive staff.
The successful candidate will:
• have good Literacy and Numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent)
• have an ability to use their own initiative, whilst following procedures work confidentially and support and understand the needs of the children, parents, and school staff to enable the smooth running of the school.
• have a willingness to become an integral part of our busy village school,
• be passionate about improving outcomes and supporting children to overcome barriers to learning and fulfil their potential.
The office team give parents, pupils, and visitors their first impression of the setting which is very important to us. The successful candidate would also be expected to support with preparing resources to support a visually impaired student for which training will be provided. We are very proud of our welcoming and inclusive school and are seeking an apprentice to work in our office to join us.
This post would suit an experienced administrator or someone who wants to begin a career in an administration role.
No experience is necessary however some Customer Services experience would be desirable. The ability to use Microsoft Office is essential. Minimum qualifications of GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths required.
Candidates must be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school.
Visits to school, by appointment, are warmly welcomed.
Further details and an application pack are available from the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 21st June 2023.
Interviews to take place during week commencing Monday 26th June 2023.
Marston Thorold’s CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants should note that these posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.