Passenger Transport Part Time Driver Attendants
Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
We are currently seeking a number of individuals to join us at the Passenger Transport Services team at Redbridge.
- Drivers are required for 20 hours per Week Monday -Friday Split Shift. The position is Term Time only to work as directed in a busy Service Area.
- Must be physically fit and able willing to deal with manual handling duties such as wheelchair clients.
- Must also be willing to cover the collection and disposal of Offensive waste as and when required.
- Must hold a minimum Category D1 driving Licence and D category Licence holders are invited to apply too.
- Some experienced in transporting students or Special Clients such as elderly or persons with disabilities would be advisable.
- Good knowledge of London Borough of Redbridge and surrounding areas is required
- Evenings and weekend work expected as part of working duties.
To apply for this post please complete the online application form and attach your CV and a Covering Letter addressing how you meet the criteria for the role as stated in the person specification.
All short-listed applicants will need to demonstrate proof of right to work in the UK. At the London Borough of Redbridge, we receive a high volume of great-quality applicants, we therefore may close a vacancy earlier than advertised. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment and welcome applications from qualified applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, colour, race, religion, or belief.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.