About this Role
Midday Activity Assistant - 6.25 hours per week, term time
The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Offley Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
At Offley Primary Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with our partner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
To work as part of a team monitoring pupil behaviour during the midday break.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
1. Supervise activities and maintain the health, safety, welfare, good conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break, having regard to special or additional needs
2. Report incidents in line with school policy
3. Assist in the supervision of other activities during the midday break, including setting out and storing equipment
4. Encourage pupils to select and eat healthy balanced meals
5. Clean up spillages of food or liquid during meal service
6. Wipe down tables and clean dining areas between meals
7. Undertake similar work at other times, such as before and after school
8. Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
9. Any other duties appropriate to the post.