ICT Relationship Support Manage
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you want to help us improve our services, working alongside our ICT partners to deliver digital transformation?
As an evolving and developing Business Transformation and Change Team, we are committed to working across the organisation and with our ICT partners to co-design and deliver new ways of working that are digital by design, sustainable and enhance the customer experience.
If you are:
- A self-starter who has demonstrable experience of working with ICT partners in developing digital strategies, product development and product roadmap delivery
- A results driven individual, who is focussed upon working with ICT partners, senior leaders, service managers, teams and service users to develop and deliver digital by design service improvements and transformation
- A solution focused individual that has a passion for working with a range of stakeholders and 3rd party ICT suppliers to transform how services are delivered to meet or exceed customer requirements
- An individual who is committed to working in partnership with Business System Owners and ICT providers to ensure that effective processes are implemented to monitor and review existing and future ICT contracts, ensuring they have a defined roadmap that ensure compliance within the contract lifecycle and demonstrates value for money
- An individual who is passionate about working in partnership with the ICT Strategic Client Manager to ensure that any underperformance issues linked to ICT contract delivery is taken effectively in line with contract compliance
- An individual who is committed to working as part of a team in an agile and flexible manner
- An individual who is creative, innovative and tenacious with a thirst for driving improvements across the organisation and our Borough, in line with our priorities.
What can we offer in return? We pride ourselves on our friendliness and being a good employer with a range of benefits and employment terms and conditions to suit you. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, the opportunity for hybrid working, Local Government Pension Scheme, work life balance policies, and support for your personal development are just some of the benefits we offer.
If you would like to be part of a motivated team, that is passionate about working with each other and people internally and externally, then we would love to read your CV.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.