Employer: Wirral School
Salary: £28,000 - £38,810 (MPS 1-6)
Location: Cathcart Street Primary School
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: 1 FTE hours.
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: 5/6/2023 at 10:00
Cathcart Street is a primary school situated in Birkenhead. We are seeking to appoint a strong and passionate teacher to join our team.
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher who:
- builds trusting, secure and nurturing relationships with pupils.
- is passionate and enthusiastic about driving improvements in learning
- is an excellent classroom practitioner has a proven track record in raising pupil outcomes
- can work effectively as part of a team
- can communicate with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
What the school offers its staff
- A strong and supportive leadership team
- CPD opportunities
- A warm and friendly school
Cathcart Street is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you believe that you have the skills and expertise to fulfil this exciting and challenging role we would be pleased to hear from you. Visits to our school would be welcomed at 4.00pm on Tuesday 6th June and Wednesday 7th June 2023. Please contact school to book for either of these dates.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12th June (12 noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 12th June
Mrs Lindsay Smith
Cathcart Street Primary School
Tel: 0151 647 7349