Senior Administrator - Business Support
Could you be part of the Lincolnshire County Council Family?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Our Business Support teams are so much more than Admin, and more than ‘just a job’. We are supporting Lincolnshire by delivering positive changes for people every day.
We have a full-time, permanent vacancy, based in Lincoln.
Our Business Support teams are at the very heart of everything we do at the Council. With every service we deliver and every change we introduce across the county, the Business Support teams provide professional and invaluable support to all our Directorates. You will be expected to be on-site regularly for both of these roles.
You will be providing a high level of administrative support including
- Workload supervision and support to a Business Support Team
- Undertaking a range of duties to meet Service Area needs
- Networking and liaising with Senior Management across different services
- Producing documents to a high standard of accuracy with attention to detail
- Coach and mentor other members of the Business Support Team
What you'll need to be successful
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Previous experience of administration within a busy work environment to a high level
- Previous experience with working and co-ordinating with multiple agencies
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- First class customer service skills including a good telephone manner
- A range of transferrable skills including previous experience with Microsoft Office
- A flexible working style and ability to react to constantly changing work environments
- The ability to communicate effectively with other teams and agencies
The Business Support family work flexibly to meet the needs of all services across the organisation, this means that some of our roles require cover for later hours and weekend working.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering;
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Sodexo Discounts and Benefits Scheme
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous leave entitlement with the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If this sounds like the role and place for you, then please read through the full Job Description, identifying where your skills and experience meet the requirements, together with the other supporting documents before submitting your application.
Want to know more? You can contact the Workforce Management team at BS_workforce_management@lincolnshire.gov.uk.
Applications Close on 4th June 2023 and interviews will be held using Microsoft Teams.
To apply please register and apply online to upload your CV, with a Covering Letter detailing why you think you should be considered for the role.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.