Business and Customer Experience Manager (Highways and Transport)
Business and Customer Experience Manager
We have a unique opportunity for a Business and Customer Experience Manager to join our proactive Highways and Transport team.
As the Business and Customer Experience Manager, you will role model and promote best practise for customer excellence across the Highways and Transport teams, monitoring the performance from the customer's view. This will include leading on customer service and satisfaction improvements across the service.
This exciting opportunity will require you to work pro-actively leading on the delivery of the key objectives, managing stakeholders, and delivering high quality outputs and outcomes without day-to-day supervision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer centric activities across the whole service and its contracts.
- Monitoring the performance of the Highways and Transport Team from the customer view.
- Leading the customer satisfaction and complaints improvements
- Reviewing data and commentary to identify changes and deliver continuous improvement to enhance the customer experience.
- Management of all data to ensure that we are delivering to the highest standards.
- To be responsible for the business hub of information to show what is being achieved and what areas need improving.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive candidate, with excellent communication skills, who is passionate about customer service and driving process improvement.
You will need to be a critical thinker, experienced in leading customer service improvement, and prepared to challenge the status quo and use insight to help inform and monitor the customer experience.
- Degree-level, equivalent relevant professional qualifications or expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to vary style to meet the needs of the audience
- Ability to use customer feedback mechanisms to provide intelligence and insight to inform improvements in customer experience
- Operational management and development of front-line delivery teams
- Experience of effective partnership working and stakeholder management, to obtain desired outcomes for customers
- Experience of identifying, developing and delivering opportunities for improving the service and customer experiences
Wokingham is a highly desirable place to live and work. Our vision for the borough is to create ‘a great place to live, an even better place to do business’ – maximising on the opportunities our superb Thames Valley location provides.
You will enjoy the friendly open and supportive culture, as well as an incredible range of benefits including, flexible hours, a generous annual leave entitlement, an enhanced local government pension scheme and much more.
For an informal discussion, please contact Chris Easton on email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 18th June 2023
Interview Date: W/C 26th June 2023
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.