Individual Needs Assistant (All Saints C.E. Junior Academy)
Salary: £20,812 pro rata
Contract type: Fixed - term
Working pattern: Part - time, Term Time Only
Closing Date: Tuesday 6 June, 2023
Interview Date: Thursday 8 June, 2023
How to apply: Visits to the school are welcome. For more information and to apply for the post, please contact the school office.
About the role
INDIVIDUAL NEEDS ASSISTANT
Required to start as soon as possible
27.5 hours per week (Single Status Grade 3) (term time only)
Salary Scale £20,812 per annum (pro rata)
Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for an INA, with experience supporting autism, to join our friendly team of staff to work alongside and support a pupil with social, emotional and identified learning needs for 27.5 hours per week.
Are you someone who:
- Is self-motivated and adaptable, passionate and positive about supporting children in their learning and development.
- Can engage with children in a calm, innovative and resourceful manner.
- Is able to work as directed, use initiative when needed and is willing to take on additional training.
- Is willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school.
We can offer:
- A collaborative working environment
- Dedicated hard working colleagues and supportive parents
- Commitment to excellent career development
Visits to the school are welcome. For more information and to apply for the post, please contact the school office.
Contact: Tel: 01424 421397
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.