St Michael's CE Primary - Teaching Assistant
Term-time only including INSET days
Teaching Assistant 23.75 hours per week, Scale 3.
Overall hours of work would be 8.45am to 3.30pm daily excluding lunch and morning breaks.
Applications are invited for this post to support children’s learning and development across the school. This post will start from 1^st September 2023.
We are part of a richly diverse and integrated community and are committed to the Church of England’s mission to serve the whole population. Christian values are at the heart of all aspects of our school life and thus we are a school where every child and every adult is valued and included so that life can be lived in all its fullness.
In providing a safe, happy and orderly environment and with high expectations, we seek to inspire a love of learning through a broad and balanced curriculum, encouraging every child to use their gifts and God-given talents.
The successful applicant will:
- have a calm, positive approach with children;
- have a suitable accredited qualification;
- have the experience and skills to support children in their learning and to motivate them to achieve their best;
- be able to manage children’s learning and behaviour in a small group setting independent from the teacher/classroom environment.
- be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a great sense of humour
If you are interested, then we would love to hear from you.
To obtain an application form and further information, please visit www.stmichaels1871.org.uk/information/governors-staff.html or email The School Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications: Monday 12th June 2023 at 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 20th June 2023
St. Michael’s C.E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as references and other pre-employment checks.