Learning Support Assistant
*Interviews are taking place as soon as suitable applications are received. Interested candidates should contact our HR team straight away on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 020 8312 5480 ext. 2515 so that we can discuss the position and selection process with you.*
Royal Greenwich Trust School (part of University Schools Trust (UST) became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. UST is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and three sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community
RGTS became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community.
In 2020, we opened our brand new £14 million new wing and moved into the next stage of the school’s development as our inaugural cohort transitioned into Key Stage 4.
In October 2022, Ofsted judged us to be a GOOD school across all areas within the framework.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join our team and play a role in shaping the future and learning of our community.
Working on the RGTS senior leadership team guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of driving the school forward in its next stages of growth and development
- Strategically lead on key areas of the school’s improvement plan
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and in securing collaborative practice
We want to hear from you if you place relationships at the heart of your work and are an outstanding practitioner who is:
- Ready to take on the challenges of being a key figurehead within our diverse learning community
- Galvanised and motivated to make a positive and direct difference across all areas within your agreed portfolio
- Talented and experienced in whole school leadership, having served on at least one senior team
- Skilled in leading others and in building and sustaining high performing teams
- Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of your practice
- Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
- Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
RGTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check.