We are looking to appoint a class teacher in KS1 or KS2 for September 2023.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
- A very well equipped computing suite and outdoor swimming pool
- Refurbished classrooms
- A fabulous Eco-area
- A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Croft, School Business Manager, on the above mailbox. Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Applications will be considered upon receipt
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief.