If you have experience in developing and delivering training programmes and are a confident user of 365 packages, we may have a role that interests you.
Mosaic is our Social Care Case Management System and we have a full time, fixed term position available within the MDaS Team for a Mosaic Trainer. This is to provide maternity leave cover.
The role is 37 hours per week and mainly home-based, with some office attendance being required.
A fixed term appointment has arisen within LCC’s Social Care Case management and support team, (Mosaic). The successful candidate will train staff both internal and external to the council on the use of Mosaic, help schedule training and liaise with delegates to ensure training is completed as required.
This will be done remotely using MS Teams. The post holder will also be involved with creating and delivering the necessary training materials, assisting with communications and any other essential supporting guidance, as well as associated administration tasks.
We're looking for some who has:
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes/packages, in particular relation to IT systems.
- Experience of delivering presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of Mosaic.
- Skills to support the delivery of training: patience, understanding, articulate, ability to communicate coherently (both verbally and in written material), flexibility and adaptability, sensitivity, understanding of the ability to work independently without daily supervision.
- Good administration and organisational skills, and a confident user of Office 365 applications.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we are offering;
- A Contributory pension
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent discount schemes and cycle to work
- Sodexo Discounts and Benefits Scheme
- Flexible working policies
- Career progression opportunities
- A generous leave entitlement with the option to buy more
Further details can be found in our rewards and benefits brochure
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Mark Williams (email@example.com) or Debbie Proctor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st May 2023
Interviews: 6th and 7th June 2023