0.5 Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Part Time Maternity Cover
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to work alongside an existing member of staff in KS2, to cover a period of maternity leave, starting in June 2023 or as soon as possible after this date.
The position is a fixed term part time (0.5FTE) maternity cover until April 2024 with the possibility of extending.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join our caring and supportive community, as we strive to ensure every child receives the best education and opportunities available. We look forward to receiving applications from teachers who share our vision and values, and are keen to join our team.
Crowthorne CE Primary School is a warm, welcoming, inclusive school where staff work together to motivate and inspire our children, and each other, in every area of school life. Our pupils are exceptionally well-behaved and a pleasure to be around. Our vision is to inspire and enable our school community to live life to the full, and we are fully committed to achieving this.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher who motivates and inspires the children to learn
- Have experience of working a job share role/understand the skills necessary to work as an effective job share partner
- Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
- Be energetic, positive and work effectively as part of a team
- Promote and model our vision, values and ethos
- Be a strong and supportive team player
- Be committed to delivering a knowledge-led curriculum
- Be an excellent communicator, committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
We can offer:
- An experienced, friendly and dedicated staff team
- A comprehensive induction programme
- A well-planned and structured curriculum
- Support with professional development
- Supportive parents, governors and local authority
- Pupils who are engaged in all areas of school life and have excellent behaviour
- A calm and professional working environment
Applications will be considered on receipt
Final closing date for applications is 5th June 2023 at noon, but can be closed earlier if the ideal candidate is found.
School visits with our Headteacher (Ruth Jackson) are warmly welcomed. If you have any further queries, or wish to arrange a time to visit, please contact the School Office (01344 772089).