Key Stage 2 Teacher - The Hill Primary School
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher for a maternity cover required for September 2023 expected to be until December 2023 in the first instance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our popular and successful school to appoint a highly motivated, caring and creative professional to our team.
We can offer:
• Amazing pupils, who are well-behaved, enthusiastic and polite
• A well-resourced learning environment with excellent facilities, including extensive outdoor space
• Strong support from parents, governors and the community
• A talented and supportive staff team
• A strong inclusive ethos
We are looking for excellent practitioners who:
• Have an ambitious attitude for all learners
• Are committed to working as part of the team
• Are reflective in their practice and commitment to continual improvement
Visits to the school are welcome. Further details and an application pack are available from our website www.thehillprimary.org.uk, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school on
0118 937 5560
Applications will be considered on receipt after which suitable candidates will be invited to interview
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure and references will be sought from the successful candidate.