EYFS Teaching Assistant - New Christ Church CofE Primary School
We are looking to appoint an EYFS Teaching Assistant with Lunchtime Controller duty.
Monday to Friday - Term time only (43.6 weeks)
Hours of work: 8.45am - 3.25pm
25.85 Hours per week plus 5 Hours per week Lunch duty
Required September 2023 in our Reception Class
‘Love Each Other, Love Our World, Love Ourselves’
Do you fancy working in a friendly, family feel school? A school where everyone is given the opportunity to shine; where love and kindness is celebrated and where everyone's voice is equally important; where a therapeutic approach underpins all our interactions with our children.
New Christ Church is a small Church of England primary school with c200 children, based on the edge of the centre of Reading. We encourage you to come and visit and see what a warm and welcoming school we are!
We can offer you:
- Children who will make your heart soar as they grow and learn
- Staff who group together and support one another through thick and thin
- Staff who ‘… are proud to be part of the team and clearly enjoy working at this school. Staff value that leaders are considerate of their workload and well-being..’ (OFSTED Sept 2022)
- A commitment to professional development and a belief in driving improvement
- A staff well-being package.
- A car park on site
Our recent OFSTED report (where we were judged Good in all areas) said: ‘New Christ Church is an inclusive school community. Pupils are proud to come to school and learn alongside their friends. Staff have prioritised building trusting relationships. They know all pupils well and make sure their needs are met. This helps pupils feel content, cared for and safe..’
Joining our school family means you’ll need to:
- Be flexible and adaptable and like working with a wide range of ages
- Have experience of working with children with diverse needs
- Be organised and a good communicator
- Have a good sense of humour
Do you have the skill, experience and vision that we are looking for?
To apply please complete the Application Form available on our school website www.newchristchurch.reading.sch.uk and return to Mrs Charnick, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the link to ‘About Us’ to ‘Vacancies’.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school reserves the right to close this advert once sufficient applications have been received.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.