Edmund Waller School - Class Teacher
Edmund Waller School Class Teacher
We are looking to appoint a KS1 Class Teacher from September 2023.
- a committed and caring teacher who is a positive role model for all?
- a reflective and creative practitioner who provides outstanding learning opportunities?
- able to create an inclusive classroom so that all children achieve their potential?
- able to innovate and share best practice in order to have a positive impact across the school?
- someone who works collegiately for the betterment of the school community?
- children who are eager and receptive
- a creative environment with plenty of space for outdoor learning
- highly engaged parents and governors
- a supportive and approachable leadership team
- regular CPD and opportunities for career progression
Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are very welcome to apply.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification (ref:EW04/CT/MS) available on the school website.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org (CVs will not be accepted)
Applicants who believe they have the suitable experience and matching skills for this post are welcome to apply.
Edmund Waller Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
We strongly encourage all potential applicants to come and see us for yourselves. Please call 0207 639 0436 and ask for our Office Manager, Shanee (pronounced Shenee), to organise a time for a visit.
Friday 12^th May pm & Monday 15^th May pm - appointment only
Wednesday 17^th May 2023 @ midday
Week beginning 22^nd May 2023