- Job description
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Revenues and Benefits Service is committed to providing high quality services to its residents.
We are looking for three Benefit Officers to join our successful team.
You will be responsible for accurate and effective processing of both Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support using the Capita processing system and Civica document management system.
The primary focus of the Benefits Service is the administration of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support. The service also deals with discretionary housing payments.
You will have proven skills and experience in a customer facing environment, with the ability to meet demanding performance targets
You will need
- Knowledge of Housing Benefits and Council Tax Support Legislation, although training can be provided to the right person.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal and be able to manage your own workload.
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines and able to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Ability to keep up to date with relevant legislative changes.
- Conscientious attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Enthusiastic about doing an excellent job and delivering results
- Flexible approach to work to accommodate changing priorities.
Benefits include Flexitime, hybrid working (dependent upon experience.) and 28 days annual leave plus public holidays.
If you want to learn more about the post or the team and have further questions, please contact email@example.com
Closing date Sunday 28/05/23. Apply online at rbwm.gov.uk.